Legacy's 1440-serving package of gourmet emergency meals provides more than a year's supply of premium freeze-dried food storage. That's a lot of food insurance for one person, it's also enough to feed four adults three meals a day for four months.
- Nine Grain Cereal Mix (128 Servings)
- Maple Oatmeal With Brown Sugar (128 Servings)
- Strawberry Creamy Wheat (112 Servings)
- Old Fashioned Pancake Mix (112 Servings)
- Italian Pasta with Marinara (64 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo (32 Servings)
- Pasta Primavera (64 Servings)
- Enchilada, Beans, and Rice (64 Servings)
- Stroganoff (32 Servings)
- Cheese & Broccoli Bake( 64 Servings)
- Creamy A La King (64 Servings)
- Vegetable and Rotini Pasta (64 Servings)
- Chili Mac( 64 Servings)
- Macaroni and Cheese (96 Servings)
- Cheese and Broccoli Soup Mix( 64 Servings)
- Vegetable and Rice Soup Mix (64 Servings)
- Potato Soup Mix (96 Servings)
- Classic Chili Mix (64 Servings)
- White Bean Chili Mix (64 Servings)
Strawberry Creamy Wheat
For 1 serving: Add 3/4 cup mix to 3 cups cold water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring often.
Package Information: Included in the year's supply of Legacy food storage are 15 different tasty lunch/dinner entrees and 4 different breakfast meals. All meals come packaged in Mylar pouches with oxygen absorbers & all have undergone a thorough nitrogen flush to achieve oxygen levels of 0.11%. The Mylar pouches are then packaged in heavy-duty, lightweight, sealable buckets that can be opened and resealed without affecting the shelf life of the food inside. This meticulous process ensures that all Legacy emergency food will stay delicious and nutritious in storage for up to 25 years.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.