The CM-7M military gas mask is the ultimate chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) defense system when used in conjunction with suitable filters or a breathing apparatus.
The military-grade technology used for this full-face respirator provides comprehensive protection against the full spectrum of CBRN agents and toxic industrial chemicals in the form of gases, vapors, and aerosols.
Please Note: Filters are NOT included. Please make sure to choose the appropriate size
- Outstanding resistance against all kinds of CBRN agents, industrial toxic gases, riot control gases, etc.
- High user comfort for superior all-day protection
- Easy donning and doffing
- Low breathing resistance
- Fits up to 2 NATO-standard 40 mm gas mask filters (widely available with a variety of protection levels)
- Compatible with optical devices (night-vision goggles, etc.)
- Allows for safe and easy drinking during use in a contaminated area
- Comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Sweat drainage through the exhalation chamber
- Compatible with helmets and breathing apparatuses
- High-quality speech diaphragm enables easy communication with or without communication devices.
- The storage and service life is 20 years from the date of production, provided that the recommended storage conditions are observed.
|Small||5.19 – 5.51 inch|
|Medium||5.51 – 5.82 inch (universal most used)|
|Large||5.82 – 6.14 inch|
To size yourself, it would require a device called a faciometer which is not very common. Medium fits 95% of the population, so if you're an average size person, we would suggest you order a medium. For smaller than average people who weigh 130lb or less, with thin faces, we would suggest a small. For users over 250lb and wide faces, go with large. You will know the size is right if you do a negative pressure test (blocking the inhalation valve and taking a deep breath), and the mask seals tightly to your face.
bromobutyl rubber, non-irritating
natural rubber, non-irritating
|34%||Rd 40x1/7 inch|
|> 48 hours|
|max. 20 Pa||max. 50 Pa|
|max. 60 Pa||95%|
|230 ml/min||- 30 C up to +70 C|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.