The All American line of pressure canners offers the best and safest method for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision-machined Metal-to-Metal sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam-tight seal. Since no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
- 1 cooking/canning rack and instruction and recipe book
- FREE GIFT
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Inside Diameter - 10.25 inches
Inside Height - 7.75 inches
Overall Length - 13 inches
Overall Height - 12 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
The All American 910 10 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast and even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve and overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Double-thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear