The All American 941 Pressure Canner offers a safe and effective method of canning and cooking in bulk. This 41-quart canner and cooker will allow you to prepare even more fish, meats, fruits, and vegetables with each use. Using the All American 941 is the best way to can your meats and produce while adhering to USDA standards. Additionally, the sizable interior makes it the perfect tool for beginners and pressure-cooking-veterans alike. This dual-use canner and cooker is also equipped with a Metal-to-Metal sealing system and positive action clamping locks to make this product safe and easy to use. The All American 941 41-quart Pressure Canner includes two cooking/canning racks and an instructional guide that includes tips and recipes.
- Professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast and even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve and overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Double-thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- FREE GIFT
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
The All American 941 Pressure Canner comes equipped with a robust 41.5 quart (liquid) capacity, making it perfect for canning in bulk. With a loading area that allows for 32 pint jars or 19 quart jars of canning in each batch, you’re able to prepare canned treats for the entire family. Combined with the pair of cooking racks, you also have the opportunity to pressure cook a three-course meal in one use.
The dimensions are as follows:
Inside Diameter - 15.25 inches
Inside Height - 14.25 inches
Overall Height - 19 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.