This convenient, grab-and-go 2-gallon pail can be easily tucked away in your coat closet, vehicle, pantry, or office. Augason Farm’s 1-Week 1-Person Emergency Food Pail is a quick way to begin your emergency food storage supply. It offers one person 1,811 calories per day and is packed with 78 servings of healthy emergency food varieties such as dry soup mixes, dehydrated fruit, tasty entrees, and low-fat milk alternative. Dehydrated and freeze-dried foods plus high-quality packaging ensure an extended shelf life of these delicious, easy-to-prepare meals.
- 78 servings of food carefully selected to nourish 1 person for 1 week
- Nutritionally balanced with entrees, soups, breakfasts, dry powdered milk, and fruit snacks
- Averages 1,811 calories per day
- The 2-gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, office, or student dorm room
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Shelf life of up to 25 years*
|Creamy Chicken Rice (Chicken Flavored)||1||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Potato Soup||1||8 per pouch|
|Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup(Chicken Flavored)||2||8 per pouch|
|Cheesy Broccoli Rice||1||8 per pouch|
|Spanish Rice||1||8 per pouch|
|Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative||1||20 per pouch|
|Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal||2||10 per pouch|
|Banana Chips||1||8 per pouch|
|Total Quantity:||10 pouches|
|Calories per Day:||1,783|
|Container Size:||2-gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||6lb 15oz (3.16kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years*|
*Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after the kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.