A pack of our best-selling soups will boost the flavor, versatility, and nutrition of your emergency food supply. Prepare a hot bowl of soup as directed on the can or use the soup mixes as a base for flavor-packed casseroles. Either way, a serving of these soups gives you essential minerals and vitamins that you need during an emergency or when a quick meal is needed at the end of a long day.
- Just add water and simmer
- Use for long term food storage and emergency preparedness
- Keep on hand for everyday use
- Take along camping for no hassle camp-side meals
- Recipes included on can labels
- Large, institutional cans with lids
- Shelf life up to 10 years*
|Creamy Potato Soup||5,500||25||
(10% DV) Potassium, (7% DV) Dietary Fiber, (6% DV) Iron
|Cheesy Broccoli Soup||6,270||33||
Vitamin C (40% DV), Potassium (10% DV), Calcium (10% DV)
Vitamin C (60% DV), Dietary Fiber (35% DV), Vitamin A (10% DV), Iron (10%) DV
Total Quantity: 3 cans
Total Servings: 92
Total Calories: 17,210
Container Size: No. 10 cans with lid
Shelf Life: Up to 10 years*
*Shelf life up to 10 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
**DV = Percent of Daily Value as recommended by USDA. See posted Nutrition Fact graphic for complete details.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.