Dried Whole Egg Powder adds versatility to your emergency food supply and is an easy way to ensure you have eggs on hand when you need them. Wondering how to cook powdered eggs? Simply mix egg powder with the indicated amount of water and use for your favorite breakfast entrées. They work perfectly in quiches, omelets, French toast, breakfast casseroles and, of course, quick-and-easy scrambled eggs. Whole Egg Powder can also be used instead of fresh eggs in recipes for baked goods such as cookies, cakes and breads.
- Certified gluten free
- Versatile uses, from breakfast to baking
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Refrigeration necessary only when eggs have been prepared
- 6 gallon pail with handle
|Calories per Serving:||80|
|Container Size:||6 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||18 lbs (8.16 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 10 years*|
*Shelf life up to 10 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.