Augason Farms Freeze Dried Sweet Corn offers a unique and convenient option for keeping corn on hand for everyday use or for your long term emergency food supply. This freeze dried vegetable can be eaten straight out of the can as a crisp finger food with a hint of sweetness, used as a crunchy topping for salads or tacos, or can even be used in veggie trail mixes for hiking, camping, or on-the-go snacks. It can also be easily reconstituted for use as a fresh side dish or in recipes like soups, chili, casseroles, and more.
- Certified gluten free
- Great dips, soups, casseroles, salads and more
- Large, industrial size can with lid
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
|Calories per Serving:||80|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||1lb (453g)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
* Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.