Iodized Salt is a life-sustaining mineral that boosts food flavor, and is a vital component of any food storage program. Useful for every day cooking and baking, it is also a preservative used in drying meats and fish, as well as for pickling. Because an iodine deficiency can lead to medical problems, this salt contains a tiny amount of non-metallic mineral iodine to meet the dietary requirement for proper human development and growth.
- Certified gluten free
- Long term food storage or everyday use
- 4-gallon pail with handle
- Alternate uses include cleaning surfaces, cleaning teeth and brightening colors
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Calories per Serving:||0|
|Container Size:||4-gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||38 lbs (17.2 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.