Pinto Beans are a superfood everyone should include in their emergency food supply. Few would argue that a food rich in protein, high in fiber and a powerhouse of nutrients shouldn’t be included in an emergency food supply, let alone as part of one’s everyday cooking. Use them in your everyday meals such as baked beans and veggie burgers, or simply store them for emergency purposes. Pinto Beans are a versatile and affordable addition to your emergency food storage.
- Rich in protein and high in fiber
- Label includes overnight soaking and quick-prep instructions
- Long term food storage or everyday use
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Calories per Serving:||150|
|Container Size:||6 gallon with handle|
|Net Weight:||41 lbs (18.6 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.