Protect your electrical systems from EMP, solar flare, and lightning strikes.
The EMP Shield is one of the world’s fastest whole home surge protectors operating in less than 1 billionth of a second. EMP Shield will protect all the electronics and equipment connected to your electrical system.
- Incredibly Powerful - capable of withstanding up to 228,000 Amps per phase (E1, E2 and E3)
- SightSpeed Technology - patented technology pulls excess electricity from your electrical system in 500-Trillionths of a second
- IP 66 Weather Proof - can be used in extreme hot and cold climate conditions
- Easy Install - Designed to install easily (within 10 minutes) for any application - installation guide included
EMP Shield will protect electronics and equipment relying on your home electrical system. This is accomplished by shunting (shorting) the over voltage coming in from the grid and the voltage surges that are collected within your home. Since the shunting is completed incredibly fast, the over voltage is drained away from the equipment before the voltage can rise high enough to damage any equipment.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
|EMP Shield Product Specifications||3P/277/480/W|
|Nominal System Voltage:||277/480V AC|
|Maximum Surge Per Phase:||114kA (8-20 microseconds)|
|Short Circuit Current Rating:||10kA|
|Nominal Discharge Current:||114kA (8-20 microseconds)|
|Number of Poles:||3|
|NEMA Rating:||NEMA 4|
|Application:||Outdoor Applications; Indoor Applications|
|Features:||LED Status Indication; AC Power Protection|
|For Maximum Wire Size:||12 AWG|
|For Use With:||Individual Equipment Power Box; Circuit Breaker Enclosures; and Load Centers|
|IP Rating Met:||IP66|
|Maximum Continuing Operating Voltage:||350/600 V AC|
|Maximum Surge Current Per Mode:||114kA (8-20 microseconds)|
|Modes of Protection:||L-L; L-N; L-G; N-G|
|Mounting Style:||Individual Equipment Power Box; Circuit Breaker Enclosures; and Load Centers|
|Number of Wires:||5|
|Specification Met:||UL 1449; CE; IP66; MIL-STD-188-125-1; MIL-STD-461G; MIL-STD-464C; and RS105|
|Voltage Protection Rating||L-G 680V; L-N 680V; L-L 1360V|
|Response Time:||< 1 nanoseconds|