The Country Living Mill is an heirloom quality mill designed to last a lifetime. Made in the USA with industrial, dual-sealed ball bearings, it still costs hundreds less than the closest competitor! Built smart for tough times.
Grinds Many Grains
Use your Country Living Grain Mill to grind gluten-free grains such as rice, quinoa, corn, millet, teff, amaranth and buckwheat.
A Look Inside The Country Living Grain Mill
It is the only grinder of which I am aware that utilizes two industrial-grade ball-bearings. Other comparable grinders that cost around $200.00 more than the Country Living mill use brass bushings.
Many grinders use only one large bushing, but the Country Living Mill has two sealed ball bearings spaced apart* which increases the stability of the drive shaft and reduces bearing strain.
*The bearing placement can be seen highlighted in red on the diagram.
The photo shows what the grinder looks like when the threaded adjustment knob, the rotating burr, the drive key and grain auger have been removed. The grinder must be broken down to this point to install the bean and corn auger. If you wished, you could now pull the drive shaft out of the mill from the crank side. You can see that this grinder is amazingly easy to take apart and clean.
A rugged and durable mill, designed to last for generations.
- Solid I-beam construction from cast aircraft aluminum
- Double sealed agricultural-grade bearings
- FDA approved, food-grade powder coating
- Stainless steel shaft
- High-carbon steel grinding plates
- Adjustable output; from cracked wheat to pastry flour in one pass
- Stainless steel spring auger designed for small grains. Large auger for dry corn or dry beans is sold separately.
- This mill is not intended to grind wet grain.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Accessories shown sold separately
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.