The NBC-77 SOF 40mm gas mask filter canister, in combination with a full-face mask, mouthpiece assembly, or PAPR, reliably protects air passages against a wide range of harmful and highly toxic substances including all known CBRN agents.
The filters are produced with standard round threads according to STANAG 4155 (EN 148- 1)- Rd 40x1/7 inch. The filter components are made of hard plastic. This results in a very robust product that is extremely durable against shock and impact damage in operational use.
- Compatible with standard 40mm NATO threaded respirators which are widely available
- 20-year shelf life - save money long-term by not having to replace your filters every 5 years
- Used by military personnel, CBRN specialists, and special operations forces all over the world
- Filter all known CBRN agents, including radioactive iodine, rated for A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R
- Certified by European agencies and has the CE symbol. Compliant under EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008
|TECHNICAL DATA||BREATHING RESISTANCE IN PA BREATHING RESISTANCE IN PA|
|Diameter||110 mm||@ flow rate 30l/min. EN 1) NBC-77 SOF 260 <140||@ flow rate 95l/min. EN 1) NBC-77 SOF 980 <600|
|Weight||335 g ±5%|
|Storage time||20 years (factory sealed)|
|TYPE AND CLASS PARTICLE FILTER EFFICIENCY @ FLOW RATE 95L/M||PARTICLE FILTER EFFICIENCY @ FLOW RATE 95L/M|
|A2 - organic gases and vapors||SX - CG, CK, PS||Sodium Chloride NaCl (S) Paraffin oil (L)||EN 99.95 99.95||NBC-77 SOF >99.999 >99.999|
|B2 - inorganic gases and vapors||P3 - particles|
|E2 - acid gases and vapors||D- dust|
|K2 - ammonia and amines||R- reusable|
|Hg - mercury vapors||REACTOR - radioactive iodine|
1) Standard EN 14387+A1
2) The filter was tested on dolomite dust clogging
3) Radioactive iodine and its organic compound - methyliodide¹³¹ acc. to standard DIN 58621
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE:
Each NBC-77 SOF gas mask filter is sealed in a plastic bag by the manufacturer. Store the filters unopened in a clean place at even temperature, most appropriate at -5 to +30C and relative humidity below 80%. Sealed filters tolerate also conditions of -30 to +50C and RH below 95%. The storage period (month and year) for filters is marked on the filter label. Do not try to regenerate the filters. Never clean the filters with compressed air or compressed water.
After use, gas mask filters are considered special refuse. Make sure that they are disposed of according to the filtered substance (gases or particles) in accordance with current waste treatment regulations. If the product is to be disposed of, it should be dismantled from the respirator and disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.