Combining cutting-edge ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filtration with 40 mm standard NATO threading, these P3 certified biofilters work with your existing NBC/CBRN gas mask to provide unparalleled, long-lasting protection from airborne viral and bacterial threats. These filters are vastly superior to common half-face masks in practically every scenario.
Please Note: This bundle comes with 6 filters in total.
- 40 mm x 1/7 inch NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- P3-certified protection (according to EN 143:2000 standards) filters out 99.9999+% of biothreats (not suitable for other CBRN threats)
- Lightweight (100g) construction
- Utilizes some of the highest quality ULPA filter construction that works on particles as small as 0.2 microns
- Prevents aerosol and airborne transmission of viral and bacterial threats
- 20-year shelf life for easy long-term storage
- Hydrophobic filter paper is ideal for decontamination showers
NOTE: Due to their sophisticated and specialized construction, these filters will NOT provide protection from common CBRN threats and are primarily intended for protection from biological threats and airborne illnesses. We recommend keeping a variety of filters on hand to tackle whatever threat comes along.
Certification and Details:
Our P3 filters can be stored the same way you’d store other gas mask filters: in a cool, dry place away from exposure to hazardous substances. The filters should be stored in their original packaging at temperatures from −58 to 122F (−50 to +50С) protected from the effects of precipitation and groundwater. Maximum humidity during storage of the filters is 98%. Storage in places other than those specified can affect shelf life. Shelf life expiration is specified on each filter. The shelf life of each filter is 20 years.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.