Whether natural or man made, no region is immune from the potential for disaster. A power outage, earthquake, hurricane, winter storm or terrorist attack are just a few examples of emergencies that could necessitate having an emergency food and water supply on hand. Our 2-Week Emergency Food Supply will provide one person with 2,000+ calories a day to last 14 days. These meals are full of the vitamins, protein and calories needed to excel through the chaos.
We focus on calories, not the serving size. Calories are what make the difference in your body's performance: optimal pace or sluggish. In an emergency or during high-endurance activities, you need the energy to make it through.
With 114 servings of food, you won't have to worry about going hungry. Foods last up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket measuring 9.75in x 11.75in x 13.75in.
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 8 Servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 12 servings
- Mac and Cheese – 8 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 10 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 20 servings
- Southwest Rice – 16 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 24 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup – 4 servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf – 8 servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta – 4 servings
Kit should be kept in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55F to 70F. 5.7 gallons of water are needed to prepare the entire kit. This food kit has a weight of 18.4 pounds.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Ready Hour may substitute a food and/or drink product with like items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.