PREPARE NOW FOR THE UNFORESEEN
Imagine the peace of mind knowing that no matter what happens - natural disasters, food shortages, economic troubles - there will always be food on your table.
This 4-Week Food Supply is your first and best step to just that kind of peace of mind and all the security that comes with it. It provides:
- 2,000+ calories a day for 4-weeks (for 1 person).
- 256 servings of hearty meals
- Foods last up to 25 years*
- Many of the vitamins, protein and calories you’ll need to not only survive, but thrive
- All grown and packaged in the USA.
With 16 delicious food varieties, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Meals are easy to prepare; just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Buttermilk Pancakes - 30 Servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal - 32 Servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat - 8 Servings
- Mac and Cheese - 12 Servings
- Creamy Stroganoff - 8 Servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 8 Servings
- Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Soup - 8 Servings
- Chili Mac - 8 Servings
Quick-and Easy Side Dishes
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice - 16 Servings
- Southwest Rice - 24 Servings
- Long Grain White Rice - 30 Servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf - 16 Servings
Sweet Snacks and Desserts
- Banana Chips - 8 Servings
- Chocolate Pudding - 20 Servings
PLUS Energy Drinks!
- Orange Energy Drink Mix - 8 Servings
*The kit should be kept in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55F to 70F. Cooler is better with Ready Hour Foods; long term heat can cause premature product expiration.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Ready Hour may substitute a food and/or drink product with like items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery. Total water needed to prepare entire kit is 11.5 Gallons. Weighs 38.05 pounds.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.