EXCELLENT PROTEIN SOURCE.
Green beans are among the most sought after vegetables in stir-fries, stews, and grilled-salads. They mix well with cheese, meats, etc. Green Beans are a high source of fiber. Like all legumes, beans are rich in vegetable protein. Ready Hour's freeze-dehydration method locks in the fresh flavor and excellent nutrition.
Use in your favorite recipes or serve as a side item with any entree.
Benefits of Purchasing Case Packs:
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Packages are resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life
- Great for camping and hiking trips
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Weight is .95 pounds
Directions for Freeze-Dried Beans:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of green beans with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
All Ready Hour Products are proudly made in the USA.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.